Visit our Newsletter to learn more about us!
Dazzle on a Dime offers exceptional professional development opportunities and innovative teaching materials to challenge and engage multiple learning abilities in the classroom. The two presenters are award winning teachers, administrators, trainers, and grant writers who have experience in multiple subjects and grades including Early Childhood through Grade 12. They are curriculum and differentiation specialists with local, state, and national professional development experience. See our Bios below.
Download our brochure to learn more about what we do and how you can participate!
- Reinhardt Elementary Teacher of the Year
- Fulbright Memorial Fund Recipient
- Voted “Rockwall’s Favorite Teacher” Rockwall Success
- S.I.S.D. GT Coordinator
- Classroom Teacher (Early Childhood, K, 2,3,4,6, Gifted and Talented K-8)
- Awarded over $8,000 for 10 innovative teaching grants within a four year period.
- Presenter for Region 10 Educational Service Center,
Texas Mathematics Academy, and other districts and organizations.
- Coached state winners in Digital Media Fair, Odyssey of the Mind, and finalist in National Book Challenge
- Rockwall ISD Outstanding Administrator of the Year
- Woman of Distinction Award for Rockwall County
- Odyssey of the Mind State Board, Regional Director
- Classroom Teacher (Grade 1,3,5, PE, Music, Gifted and Talented 4-6)
- Elementary Principal, Secondary Associate Principal, Director of Special Programs, Director of Research and Development, Executive Director of Curriculum and Instruction, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction
- Presenter for Texas A&M Commerce, Region 10 Educational Service Center, Military Child Education Coalition, and other districts and organizations
- Consultant with school districts, chamber of commerce, church, and non-profit on strategic planning, grant writing, and policy/procedure documents
- Numerous publications